Here is some important information you need to know about the day of the event:
What to Wear:
- All dancers should wear their required Trilogy dance class attire to perform at San Antonio Dance Festival. Please click on the link below to view Trilogy Dress Codes at each studio. Click Here for Dress Code
****No jewelry. No underwear under uniform.
No strings on dance shoes. No nail polish.****
- Hair should be in line with Trilogy dress code as well. Please have hair pulled back tight and all flyaway’s/wispy’s slick with hairspray. No bows or clips in hair.
- Make-up is optional.
- If your dancer is in just one dance they should not bring a dance bag to the dressing room . If your dancer is in more than one dance they may bring a dance bag to keep in the dressing room. PLEASE LABEL ALL SHOES, ATTIRE AND BAG WITH DANCERS NAME!! **TDC will not be responsible for lost or stolen items.**
- You may pack water and snacks for your child in their dance bags. Please wear a cover up when eating snacks to avoid spills on their uniform. Please keep snacks/water in the dressing room.
- ****PLEASE BRING ALL DANCE SHOES IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF WHAT STYLE OF DANCE YOUR CHILD IS PERFORMING IN.****
- ALL dancers should arrive 1 hour before their scheduled performance show time. Go directly to the checking table to receive your dancers wristbands plus two guests wristbands.
- 30 Minutes before performance time dancers must go to the dressing room.
- Please click the SCHEDULE tab on to view your dancers performance time.
- If your dancer is performing in multiple classes, please check ALL performance times.
- Double check that you are looking at the correct studio and class time. It will either say Trilogy North for our Bitters/1604 location or Trilogy 09 for our Alamo Heights location. Instructors names can also be found on the right column of the schedule.
- The check-in table will be on the right side of the main lobby if you are entering through the main doors. You will receive your dancers wristband plus the two additional parent/guardian wristbands at dancer check-in.
- 30 minutes before Performance time , one parent can accompany the dancer to the dressing room. He/she should remain in the dressing room until their performance at which point a Trilogy Staff Member will escort the dancers to the stage.
- Children 3 and under are free and do not require a wristband.
- You may purchase wristbands for additional family and friends for $8 per person to the right of the check-in table.
- Individual Performer Portraits:
- Studio Benton will be set up to take an individual dancer portrait FOR PURCHASE. Ordering portraits will be done solely through Studio Benton on the day of the event only.
- There will be food and drinks available for purchase.
- Flowers will be available for purchase at the event.
- ***PLEASE BE MINDFUL OF YOUR DANCERS PERFORMANCE TIME AND EVENT FESTIVITIES SUCH A FACE PAINTING. A DANCER MAY NOT PERFORM WITH FACE PAINT!***